Yoga Nidra Training in Rishikesh
Come and join Yoga Nidra training in Rishikesh to fight issues related to sleep. The Yoga Nidra for sleep training is structured carefully to allow you to experience not just the physical aspects of yoga but also gain mental and spiritual wellbeing with the help of various Yoga Nidra and Yoga for Sleep sessions.
Learn to be awake yet asleep with yoga Nidra (yoga for sleep), the practice of sleeping consciously. Combining relaxation techniques with the unique practice of Yoga Nidra Training will help you travel deep within. The goal of offering yoga Nidra training to help people with a greater inner awareness of their body, their states of consciousness, and help them understand how the mind manages the body. Benefits include relaxation, reduction of stress and stress-related diseases, and deep conscious rest that reduces the need for sleep. Yoga Nidra for sleep training is open for people of all ages and those who struggle hard to have a sound and restful sleep.
Highlights of Yoga for Sleep Training
- Experience holistic healing of Body-Mind-Heart.
- Explore and experience profound transformation in your life.
- Opportunity to learn and experience many contemporary meditation practices.
- Renew a sense of deeper relaxation, vitality, and motivation for life.
- Learn and train through the step-by-step systematic and scientific procedure of Yoga Nidra practice.
- Become a certified Yoga Nidra Training Teacher to heal and help others.
- Direct your energy & intelligence towards self-awakening and expansion of consciousness.
Why Should I Take Yoga Nidra For Sleep Training?
Yoga Nidra for sleep training is designed to present both the spiritual side of Yoga Nidra, as well as its practical, therapeutic applications for those suffering from anxiety, trauma, and PTSD. We are deeply committed to helping students to a place where they feel safe and supported to heal.
Yoga Nidra Training Curriculum
Practice Relaxation & Learn Yoga for Sleep
- Introduction to the concepts and practices of relaxation
- Relaxation in daily life
- The sequence of relaxation practices
- Tension & relaxation exercises
- Systematic relaxation exercises
- 31 points relaxation exercise
- Preparations for Yoga for Sleep
Yoga Nidra (Yoga for Sleep)
- 61 points (deep relaxation moving into Yoga Nidra)
- 61 blue star practice
- Yoga Nidra practice – 1
- Yoga Nidra practice – 2
Bandas (Yoga Locks)
- Jalandhara-bandha (chin lock)
- Uddiyana-bandha (abdominal lock)
- Moola-bandha (root lock)
Yoga Nidra (Sleep Meditation)
- 61 points (deep relaxation moving into Yoga Nidra)
- 61 blue star practice
- Sleep Yoga practice – 1
- Sleep Yoga practice – 2
Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Meditative steps of performing the hatha yoga; centering, entering, refining, holding, coming out, and reflection
- Surya namaskar (sun salutations)
- Types of yoga asanas – standing, sitting, backward bending, forward bending, spinal twisting, fire series, inversion, Shavasana, etc.
- Yoga asanas benefits
- Intro to mantra science
- Morning & evening prayers
- Surya-namaskara – 12 mantras along with bija mantras
- Meditation in daily life
- 2-5 minutes meditations
- Beginning Meditation
Breathing & Pranayama Practices
- Establishment of diaphragmatic breath
- 1:1, 1:2 and 1:4 breathing practices
- Different practices of pranayama: nadi-shodhana, ujjayi, kapalabhati, bhastrika, shitali, shitkari, and brahmari
- Benefits of pranayama practices
Yoga Philosophy, Life-Style, & Yoga Ethics
- Introduction to Indian philosophy
- Astanga-yoga: yama, niyam, asana, pranayam, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, and samadhi
- Philosophy of Yoga Nidra for sleep
- Yamas and Niyamas
- The Yoga-sutras of Patanjali on Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Ethics
Who Can Join Yoga Nidra Training?
- If you are a yoga teacher and you want to enrich your yoga for sleep teachings.
- In case you are a meditation teacher and want to bring more depth in your teachings.
- If you are a person dealing with lots of pressure in your work environment and don’t have a proper method to deal with stress.
- In the event that you are in need of rest and healing.
- If you have been diagnosed with any symptoms of the stress-related physical or mental condition affecting your health
- On the off chance if you are a complete beginner but want to maintain good mental health for years to come.
You all can are welcome to join Yoga Nidra Training. In fact, this course has a vast spectrum of applications; it is good for anyone who wants to have and maintain a positive, disease-free, and healthy life.
Basic Guidelines You Need to Know
Practice and non-attachment are the basic means of bringing fruits of yogic effort. General rules help Yoga aspirants to exercise restraint in order to remain dedicated to their practice. Adherence to certain yogic codes even for a short duration can bring perceptible change in one’s learning and personality.
Yoga is a discipline of body, mind, and spirit. Keeping in view, the rules and regulations are made to enhance the quality of the practice. They are a part of the Yogic Lifestyle. Regardless of the type of yoga Nidra training classes you join with us, here are some basic rules and regulations you have to follow while your stay:
Our Rules and Regulations
- Students have to arrive one day before the commencement date of the Yoga Nidra course.
- Participants should adapt to the yogic lifestyle of the school as soon as possible.
- It is compulsory for students to attend all classes. Exceptions would be in the case of illness.
- Students will have to reside in the school premises throughout the duration of their course.
- Students should take care to maintain the peaceful decorum provided by the school. They must take the utmost care not to disturb the peace of fellow students.
- Smoking, drinking, or any kind of drug is highly prohibited in the school. Students should back to the room by 9:00 pm.
- During the classes, mobile phones, cameras, and recording equipment are strictly forbidden.
- Students have to maintain a yogic atmosphere.
- No friends, relatives, or guardians of participants can come to the school during the Yoga Nidra training program.
- The school reserves the right to discontinue the student from the course in non-compliance to rules, indiscipline, misconduct, and moral turpitude.
- Unnecessary food like non-veg is not allowed during the course, the food in the yoga school is purely vegetarian, to experience a holistic and ayurvedic lifestyle. Please don’t bring any outside food to eat.
- Clear your account before departure from meditatioforsleep.yoga.
- Students should be punctual. A late entry in yoga for sleep class or during the meal is not allowed.
- Always behave respectfully towards all teachers, staff, and other students in the group.
Daily Schedule of Yoga Retreat For Yogic Sleep
05:00 am: Wake Up!
6:00 – 06:30 am: Yoga Asana Practice
06:30 – 07:30 am: Pranayama & Mantra Chanting
07:30 – 08:30 am: Warm-up exercises, joints, and glands following hatha yoga asanas
08:30 – 10:00 am: Breakfast
10:00 – 11:15 am: Supportive Yogic Practices for Yoga Nidra Session
11:15 – 01:00 pm: Sleep Yoga (Workshop – 1, Philosophy & Practice)
01:00 – 02:30 pm: Lunch and Rest
02:30 – 03:45 pm: Yogic Sleep (Workshop – 2, Practice)
04:00 – 04:15 pm: Tea break
04:15 – 06:00 pm: Astanga Vinyasa sessions
06:30 – 07:30 pm: Dinner
07:30 – 08:30 pm: Guest lecturers/Satsanga/Meditation/Audios and videos/Self study/Inner dialogue/Q&A Session on Yoga Nidra/Teaching Practicum
09:00 pm: Lights Off & Rest
Please Note: Schedule is subject to changes without prior notice.